Friday, January 19, 2007

Life can be Crazy

I've moved back home to my parents home in Oklahoma in December and then a week later we move to a new house and then a couple of days later we drive to California for my brother's wedding and then we got back in the beginning of January and I started to look for a job. Then one day I was being stupid and climbed over the couch and fell. So that put a couple days where I couldn't look for a job. Then we got a ice storm and we couldn't go anywhere. It's just starting to melt and we're suppose to get another storm this weekend. I really need to find a job but with the roads so bad and my dad taking the car to work, it's a little difficult. At least I've been able to help around the house. I've washed dishes everyday this week so far and that is a big thing. Especially since our dishwasher doesn't work and I'm not really one who likes to wash dishes. It helps that we have a portable DVD player so I can watch movies while I clean. That's the only thing that helps me. It was so great going to California for my brother's wedding. I've moved around so much since I graduated high school I started to feel like I wasn't from California anymore and I am proud to say that I definitely feel like I am from California. It was nice to have that reminder.

No comments: